Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is the world’s number one venue for the listing of international securities offering a unique full service throughout listing, trading and reporting. In 2016, LuxSE launched the Luxembourg Green Exchange platform (LGX), a multiple award winning initiative, supporting issuers market their green securities by generating awareness about their green projects.
Luxembourg Stock Exchange is looking for a:
Senior Enterprise Architect (M/F)
The Senior Enterprise Architect role will be responsible for leading a variety of complex initiatives by offering vision to achieve strategic goals. This position is part of the architecture team within the CTO organization and responsible for providing highly scalable services and applications for the Luxembourg Stock Exchange product portfolio.
This position requires a self-driven, technically competent individual to provide architectural guidance, technological recommendations, and transition strategies that support innovation, development, and implementation of business solutions.
- Provide strategic and innovative thinking, design documents, solutions, and roadmaps while driving architectural recommendations and standardization of existing solutions
- Ensure recommended architecture is consistent, maintainable, flexible, and cost effective, assisting in the remediation of application stability and performance issues
- Adopt and communicate new concepts, ideas, techniques, and best practices related to development services and technologies
- Perform product evaluations, proof of concepts, and drive implementation with a cloud-first mindset
- Provide architectural guidance and subject matter expertise on a variety of complex cloud implementation projects, including guidance on cloud-secure coding practices and DevSecOps collaboration
- Develop new and enhance existing framework and testing tools
- Evangelise a DevOps culture and provide 2nd or 3rd level support as required
- SQL Server, NoSQL (MongoDB), Hadoop, and Elasticsearch in cloud deployments
- ESB and microservices architectures in cloud deployments
- Messaging and queuing mechanisms using KAFKA desired
- In-depth knowledge and strong experience in JAVA/Spring using Eclipse; C#, VS Code, and IntelliJ are a plus
- Continuous Integration/Deployment/Delivery using git, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar, Azure DevOps, or similar technologies
- Agile methodologies, DevOps, and collaborative tools
- Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, and AKS
- BAC+5 in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, MIS or equivalent technical experience
- Demonstrated web and micro-services experience, including lifecycle, governance, security and compliance requirements
- Work experience with platforms capable of Caching/Searching, Business Intelligence & reporting, and Security & monitoring
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience
- Ability to conduct research and analysis on prospective business product needs
- Knowledge of Luxembourg finance industry standards & CSSF regulations for cloud deployments desired
- Ability to negotiate with and influence stakeholders when required, as well as good project management and communication skills
- SDLC strategy and Azure cloud technologies
- Always learning with ability to challenge yourself and others on technical implementation
- Good teamwork, and collaboration skills
- Good written and oral communication skills in Englishand French
Should you be interested in joining LuxSE, please submit your application here: http://bit.ly/2ltrORR
At a later stage of the recruitment process, we may ask for a recent copy of your criminal record (N°3).