This position will give you the opportunity to deepen your knowledge of accounting in Private Equity and Real Estate funds.
You will have the opportunity to lead an outsourcing accounting activity.
The client is an AIF authorized by CSSF which makes part of a notarial bank in Luxembourg.
- Develop the financial strategy of the company
- Prepare the Budget / Forecast
- Ensure the reliability of accounting data and drive accounting
analytic and management control of client entities
- Manage and coordinate the organization of the department in relation to the financial, tax and accounting activities
- At least 4 years of experience
- Master in Accounting or Finance
- Knowledge in PERE
- English and French mandatory
- Join a human size company