Challenging role for a senior professional in controlling within a well-known industrial group.
Our client is an industrial group leader on the market and with a strong management team based in Luxembourg.
They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Controller to join them who will have a European scope for different business units and building his/her own team too.
You will report to the Head of Finance and your mail responsibilities will be :
- In charge of all controlling and reporting tasks for the business units under your scope (budget, business plan, forecast, cost improvements plans, etc.) ;
- Perform financial analysis of the business units under your scope ;
- Help on closing process monthly and yearly ;
- Work on optimization and harmonization of procedures ;
- Being involved in specific and ad-hoc finance projects.
- Hold a degree in Finance/Accounting ideally ;
- At least 10 years experience in a similar role with an experience in an industrial environment is needed ;
- Ideal previous experience managing a team ;
- Strong analytical and communication skills ;
- Fluent in English, any other additional language is an asset.
Dynamic environment, management and exposure.