Auditor to Accountant/Controller – Top Asset Manager
Are you passionate about moving into Accountancy/Controller? We are actively looking for an experienced Senior Fund Accountant from an Audit Background to join an international company providing fund and corporate services.
You will be led by a Financial Manager to provide unrivalled day-to-day fund accounting services on alternative funds:
- Perform the A to Z fund accounting on a complex range of funds, Manco;
- Controlling aspects
- Be in charge of the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, financial statements, and investors queries;
- Liaise with Clients and maintain a good relationship;
- Liaise with auditors and complete their queries;
- Prepare bank reconciliations and provide relevant documents.
- 2+ Audit Years’ Experience;
- Lux GAAP and IFRS knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Sound technical financial services knowledge;
- Computer literacy skills are essential.
- Interesting work
- Great room for progression;
- Very good work life balance;
- Well-diversified range of tasks;
- Training provided to enhance your ability to provide sound accountancy services;
- High quality of services;
- Would finance the ACCA.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send your CV to