Senior Fund AccountantLuxembourg
Senior Fund Accountant
Do you have a passion for Real Estate? Right now, we are actively looking for an experienced Senior Fund Accountant for an Asset Manager.
Role based in: Luxembourg (Kirchberg)
In this role as a Senior Fund Accountant you will be involved in the day to day life of a complex portfolio of Luxembourg companies across several funds. Some of the duties include:
- Preparing consolidated financial statements on a quarterly and annual basis;
- Liaising with in-country finance teams to ensure consistency of accounting policies;
- Preparing Fund level annual operating budgets;
- Maintaining general ledger chart of accounts for entities to ensure completeness, accuracy and consistency;
- Prepare accounting treatment papers for transactions or upon the introduction of new, amended or first-time adoption of accounting standards with support from AC/C;
- Taking responsibilities from the Controller and supervising Juniors.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in accounting, finance, audit;
- Fluent in English,
- Experience in Private Equity / Real Estate, or working for Commercial companies;
- Experience working under IFRS; consolidation experience;
- Take initiatives, possesses great organizational skills.
- Well-diversified range of tasks;
- Young, international, and dynamic team;
- Working closer to investors;
- Well established and recognized international Real Estate Asset Manager;
- Company focusing on developing your skills and building a career progression for you;
- Mid-size company (around 50 people in Luxembourg).
Our Client is a Real Estate Asset Managers, one of the world's largest real estate companies, existing in 24 countries. They have around 50 employees in Luxembourg, and 4,300 in the world.
All funds are domiciled in Luxembourg, so you’d be involved in the whole process.
If you want to join a reputable and stable Asset Manager, this is the right company for you!
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV today by clicking on the Apply button bellow or send your application to