At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential - both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference.
In order to strengthen our internal Risk Management department, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Senior in Risk Management (m/f)
You will be working on the development with deployment and monitoring of various global Risk Management activities (including Independence, Anti-Money Laundering and Fight against Terrorism, other processes) which help all client service professionals maintain the company’s compliance with regulators and professional code of ethics policies:
- Participate in Risk Management projects that implement, enhance and maintain global policies and processes initiated at international level.
- Pro-actively support client service professionals and other internal clients in their compliance with the different policies and processes, through on-field assistance and consultations.
- Participate in compliance and control activities ensuring effective compliance with these policies and processes.
- Play a proactive role in internal communication and learning programs on Risk Management subjects.
- Communicate with the company’s Risk Management network.
- Maintain Risk Management and Independence tools and database.
- You hold a university degree Economics, Business Administration, Finance or similar.
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in a similar position, or as a client facing professional within an Audit, Advisory or Tax firm, ideally a Big4.
- You have a solid understanding and knowledge of activities and services offered by an Audit or Advisory firm.
- You are clearly client-oriented and committed to high quality delivery.
- You are an effective and confident communicator.
- You have proven exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence and top results.
- You are a team player.
- You show well established organization, multitasking and prioritization skills.
- You display a strong attention to detail whilst being able to work autonomous.
- You are fluent in English. Additional language skills such as French, German or Luxembourgish will be considered as an asset.
What we offer you:
- A friendly yet challenging work environment.
- An attractive salary and benefits package.
- On-going training.
- An international environment full of challenges and development opportunities.