- Would you be interested in working in Switzerland?
- Do you have a strong experience as Senior Java developer?
- Would like to work with new technologies in the financial sector?
Two positions have just been created in an international financial company. You will integrate a team where the word "innovation" is part of their daily work. That is why they are looking for open minded, innovative and passionate people to take part of this adventure. You will benefit of a start-up environment/atmosphere within a strong financial group. Here is a look on the profiles they are looking for:
Senior Java Developer
Switerland (close to Zurich)
- You have minimum a Bachelor in Computer Science
- You have minimum 7 years of experience as Java software developer
- You have a strong experience on : core Java (up to 8), J2EE (JBoss, Tomcat), Maven, Spring, Hibernate
- You already have a significant experience on one or several of these technologies (of course as these technologies are recent, we are not expecting you to have 15 years of experience on it. If you have only few months of experience but on a day to day basis, it will be perfect):
- REST, OpenAPI, Angular, Node, npm, Node-RED, Spring Boot, OAuth
- OSGi, Cloud and Ingres/Oracle experience
- You already have a first experience on analysing large amount of data to optimise existing or find new algorithms (data mining)
- You are fluent in English (mandatory). German and/or French will be considered as a strong asset.
There are 2 positions opened. One is for the innovation team and the other position is for the team "R&D and financial messaging solutions". Both positions include these responsibilities:
- You will be in charge of designing, developing and implementing financial messaging systems.
- You will devise high-level technical architecture.
- You will review design suggestions and will ensure the delivered code fulfils the level of quality required.
- You will implement and enhance existing Java/J2EE applications including web-front-end.
- You will innovate in using modern AI and machine learning technologies.
- You will be an active team player in an Agile environment.
(For this position, only EU applicants will be considered as it is very long to get a work permit in Switzerland, and my client would need to find the right candidate within 3 months.)
Do not hesitate to send us your application! Successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible within two weeks and we guarantee confidentiality of your application. This opportunity does not fit your expectations? Do not hesitate to share this opportunity to your network!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.