Greenfield is pleased to be representing an IT company based in Luxembourg, who offers a wide range of services to their clients in the Benelux. Thank to more than 10 years of expertise, they were able to provide the best services in advisory, organization and IT development.
Following the new requirements in the KYC regulations (IV Directive, tax requirements.), they are launching a project compliance of our investor files with these laws. The consultant will work within the KYC team.
- Identify and analyse agents, investors and economic beneficiaries according to an approach based on the risk, existing regulations and internal procedures and to ensure the application in case of data changes.
- Analyse the documentation required to establish an account according to the type of client structure
- Set up and update client databases
- Track requests and ensure accuracy of information
- Communicate with clients/ investors both by phone and electronically
- You will have a breakdown of a well-defined number of files to be carried out during this period
- You have a successful KYC experience of at least 4 years including institutional counterparty analysis (knowledge of complex structures, Trust, Private Equity)
- Knowledge of current AML/ KYC legislation and FATCA, AEOI. And about the activity of Transfer agent
- Good knowledge of the universe of investment funds
- You are comfortable with computer tools in general (office automation) and have great facilities to adapt to professional computer tools
- Analytical skill KYC
- You are fluent in both French and English (written, spoken and conversational)
- You are autonomous, organized and rigorous, you are reactive and have the capacity for analysis and synthesis
- Able to work in a team, in a dynamic environment with daily deadlines and you have a strong resistance to stressful situations,
- You are recognized for your initiative and have a very good interpersonal skill
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Francisco Luis by applying online.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.