Do you want to be part of an innovative spirit of a human sized company and create value as Senior Legal Officer ?
Make a change to your career by holding the opportunity to join a well-known and reputed group of high value services.
What about compelling the legal team of a business highly qualified in corporate, fiduciary and administration expertise as a Senior Legal Officer?
This company is part of a famous group which provides its expertise in corporate, directorship and other fiduciary services composed by qualified employees.
Senior Legal Officer -Task :
- Manage the legal and corporate activities
- Manage a portfolio of client
- Maintain a though relationship with clients
- Prepare a standard shareholder and board resolutions
- Ensure the responsibility of all compliance aspects of your portfolio
Senior Legal Officer -Profile :
- University degree in Law, or Accounting and Finance
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Fluent in English (German or another language is a plus)
- Organized and independent worker with attention to details
Senior Legal Officer -Offer :
- Package up to 70k depending on the profile
- Bonus based on performance after 1 year
- Possibility to grow professionally
- Challenging job
- International and dynamic environment
If you are interested in this job opportunity, do not hesitate to send us your CV. This position is handled by Alessia Cavallo and Paul Brandard.
€55,000.00 - €70,000.00 /year