Audit Senior Managers – for our Real Estate Investment Fund Audit Department
KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities. With over 1,600 people, we are one of the country’s leading audit firms, providing a complete range of audit, tax and advisory services to major national and international clients active in the financial, commercial and industrial sectors.
What about Real Estate in Luxembourg?
Luxembourg is the second largest investment fund center after the USA and it is Europe’s leading country for the structuring of cross border Real Estate investments with an attractive legal, regulatory and tax regime. KPMG has been at the forefront of the success for Luxembourg in growing its Real Estate Investment market. Due to this success we are looking for Assistant Managers who are keen to develop their expertise in the audit of real estate funds with assets located for the most part throughout Europe, become experts in the application of IFRS and local GAAP and consolidations. We believe this is a superb opportunity for you to join a growing multicultural team of dedicated professionals and to work for a leading international audit firm.
The role and responsibilities
As a Senior Manager, you will:
- Provide audit services to a variety of real estate clients, both local and international,
- Have the opportunity to develop your skills in IFRS and local GAAP and consolidations,
- Assist the management during the cycle of your assignments,
- Be in charge of young and multicultural audit teams, by coordinating, coaching and developing less experienced colleagues,
- Build and maintain a network of business contacts, with a focus on client relationships.
We offer a competitive performance related benefits package. We also provide high standard professional training to strengthen your technical expertise to provide you with the means to enhance your personal development. We support you in the achievement of professional qualifications (IRE, WP, and ACCA).
- Obtained a university degree in Finance, Accounting, Auditing or is ACCA or CPA qualified,
- Gained professional experience of minimum 7 years in external audit, ideally in commercial entities, or real estate or investment properties or private equity or alternative funds, preferably with exposure to IFRS. Local knowledge is considered as a strong asset,
- Possesses excellent communication skills in English (German and/or French is an asset).
If you are interested by the above opportunity please send us your CV and cover letter in English in applying via the link here below.