EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. We are united by our shared values and are dedicated to delivering exceptional client service.
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential — both personally and professionally. We give you challenging and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. While we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we also support you in your professional development in every way possible. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world to make a difference.
EY Luxembourg operates as the most globally integrated firm across all our geographical areas. Through our industry-focused approach and worldwide reach, we help clients manage risk, improve performance and sustain beneficial results. Our Financial Services Advisory Department focuses on Wealth & Asset management, Banking and Capital Markets, Insurance and Private Equity in the areas of Performance Improvement, Risk and IT to Financial Services organizations in Luxembourg and in the EMEIA region.
In order to support the growth of our Financial Services Advisory Department, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Senior Manager in Alternatives Advisory (m/f)
Your responsibilities will be among the following:
- Leading business analysis and operational excellence projects around regulatory and operational topics in the Alternative Investment Fund business (Private Equity, Real Estate, Hedge Funds)
- Reviewing and optimizing operating models for alternative investment fund managers and their service providers
- Leading and providing project management to large and complex projects
- Contributing to the growth of the advisory department by executing sales initiatives and account management
- Leading and coaching of the teams
- Master degree with a specialization in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or IT
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience with a consulting firm, audit firm, service provider and/or a software provider for Alternative Investment Funds
- Deep knowledge of the Alternative Investment sector (operations, organization, IT)
- Excellent understanding of applicable regulatory framework and compliance issues for Alternative Investment Funds (i.e. AIFMD,, CSSF Circulars and ESMA guidelines)
- Knowledge of leading Fund Administration applications (e.g. Investran, Equitrack, FrontInvest, MRI, Yardi, Geneva) is an advantage
- Strong project management skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory. French and/or German would be preferable with any other language being an advantage
- Strong operational experience as well as regulatory and/or IT-affinity
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, interpersonal skills and personal maturity
- Good coaching skills, team spirit, problem-solving attitude, pro-activity and autonomy are key success factors in our practice.
- Ability to develop, present and market Ernst & Young services and new solutions
- A friendly yet challenging work environment
- Learn from some of the financial center's top experts in Advisory
- An attractive salary and benefits package
- Ongoing trainings
- An international environment full of challenges and development opportunities