Senior Middle Office Officer
Casa4Funds SA, a dynamic and entrepreneurial AIFM, is currently looking for a proactive and motivated person to join its challenging working environment and more specifically its Middle Office team.
As a SeniorMiddle Office Officer, you will work in our Luxembourg office under the supervision of the Conducting officer in charge of Investment Management.
Tasks and Responsibilities
The candidate must have a good knowledge and management of the following Middle Office tasks, achieved during several years of experience, with personal competences, good organization and problem solving skills:
- Managing orders confirmation to different Administrative Agents & Settlement support.
- General customer support to external providers linked to fund management (Administrative Agents, Custodian Banks and brokers) on various inquiries.
- Margin Calls management.
- Check of the various current accounts.
- Management of the opening new market counterparties (Due Diligence).
- Corporate Actions management.
The knowledge and application of the EMIR legislation in the field of:
- Connection with the Trade Repositories (TR) / Clearing Members in order to instruct opening or closing accounts.
- Knowledge of the necessary documentation to request from counterparties for the EMIR reporting service. Check and entry operational data.
- Management and check of the daily Margin Collateral.
- Application and renewal of LEI numbers.
- Dynamic person with excellent relationships and organizational skills,
- Ability and availability to cooperate with different teams and work in a group,
- Multi-tasking approach.
- Good initiative and excellent spirit of adaptation,
- Excellent use of IT and application supports,
- Problem solving,
- English and French mandatory, another language would be an asset.
If you are interested and meet our expectations, please send your application by clicking "apply now" button (incl. CV in English)