Senior .NET/Angular Developers
Join our team supporting European Institutions such as the European Investment Bank, Eurostat, the European Parliment and major commercial organisations in the historic and exciting city of Luxembourg. We offer the opportunity to further your career by gaining experience developing key business process tools used to evaluate and support development projects across Europe.
The successful candidates will be responsible for deploying, configuring, maintaining and developing applications supporting the unique mission these Institutions.
We offer great working conditions, challenging projects, career growth opportunities and highly competitive compensation packages.
We are searching for a candidate with the following profile:
- Expertise in
- AngularJS (maintenance of the existing system) and Angular2+ (for future development)
- Experience in working in a multilingual environment
- Experience with:
- Ionic or other competencies in Mobile development
- Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science
- Fluent in English, with French being an advantage.
We are looking for an autonomous, emphatic person, used to resolving issues and thinking logically, with a solid sense of ownership and knowledge.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their English CV.