Our Partner, a fiduciary in Luxembourg, wants to recruit a Senior Payroll Consultant to reinforce their team. This fiduciary was created years ago and it guarantees you certain stability. Moreover, the employees work in a charming building, in a residential area close to a park and all the commodities allowing to fully enjoy the summer days.
You will, within this medium-sized fiduciary, work in a nice team, which will allow for cohesion and good understanding with your colleagues. It is in this spirit that meals among colleagues will also be organized. Another significant benefit to the day-to-day life of this fiduciary is that it is easily accessible by public transport.
Finally, you will have the possibility to adjust your working time according to the volume of work to be carried out, which will allow you to take full advantage of your loved ones and to possibly juggle with the vagaries of road traffic.
Senior Payroll Consultant - Your Role :
As a Senior Payroll Consultant, you will be responsible for managing salaries and payroll records. Your role will be diversified, reflecting the clients of the fiduciary. The different cases that you will encounter will allow you to improve in this function. Beyond that, you will also have an advisory role for clients, as well as for your junior colleagues.
Senior Payroll Consultant - Your Profile:
To be considered for this opportunity, we require that you:
- You have a first experience in a similar position in Luxembourg ;
- You are fluent in French and good command in English in order to work easily with international clients ;
- You have the desire to evolve in a long term vision. Depending on your profile, you can expect to become a manager in the next few months/years ;
- If you have a good knowledge of the Luxemburgish Labor Law it would be considered an asset.
Senior Payroll Consultant - What We Offer :
- In addition to the trustworthy environment of this fiduciary, you will benefit from an advantageous salary package up to 4 100 euros gross per month and a 13th month ;
- You have the chance to evolve in a renowned fiduciary in Luxembourg which will allow you, in turn, to work more on quality than quantity ;
- Multiple training provided every month to help you to reach the next level professionally ;
- Flexible working hours and paid extra hours in order to have a better salary or more time to spend with your family.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the legal and financial sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.
«Fiduciaire» «Fiduciary» «Finance» «Financial» «Accountant» «Accountancy» «Accounting» «Comptabilité» «Comptable» «Aide Comptable» «Bureau Comptable» «OEC» «Chartered Accountant» «Expert-Comptable» «ACCA» «Tax» «Taxation» «Taxe» «Cross Border» «Fiscalité» «Fiscaliste» «Securitization» «Titrisation» «Audit» «Auditor» «IRE» «Réviseur d'entreprises» «Manager» «Management» «Trust» «TVA» «VAT» «FATCA» «IFRS» «GAAP» «CFO» «COO» «CEO» «Head» «PSF» «Soparfi» «Real Estate» «Private Equity» «Payroll» «Salaires» «Luxembourg»
13th month, Bonus, Meal Vouchers