Are you into starting a new adventure in Risk Management within the Luxembourgish team of a fast-growing asset management company? Do you like having a lot of responsibilities, set up and manage a new desk, and refers directly to the head? Then this Senior Risk Manager position is made for you!
Within a human scale and experienced office, this asset manager is looking for a reliable and autonomous Risk Manager, who wants to improve his skills, to join their team.
With a focus mainly on Private Equity & Real Estate funds, you will work closely with the Conducting Officer of the Luxembourg office: a great way to boost your experience and career in an international environment.
Take this opportunity and apply now, they are relying on you!
Senior Risk Manager - Tasks:
- You will implement the Risk Management tools and ensure compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements
- You will collaborate with the internal portfolio management department
- You will analyse and present regular risk reporting to the Board
- You will investigate risk breaches
- You will assist the onboarding of new funds and investment from a risk perspective
Senior Risk Manager - Profile:
- You have at least 4 years of experience in Risk Management of Real Estate and Private Equity
- You have a master's degree in Finance or equivalent
- English is mandatory, any additional language, in particular French, will be considered as an asset
- You are at the same time very rigorous and with a great ability to reason and project oneself
Senior Risk Manager - Offer:
- Salary up to 120k
- Regular trainings and team-building events
- Flexible hours
- Bonus and parking slot
If you are interested in this job opportunity, do not hesitate to send us your CV. This position is handled by Alexandre Mangin.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!
€90,000.00 - €120,000.00 /year