A premium IT start-up is urgently looking for an IT Project Manager to support its growth in Luxembourg.
Join an IT-specialised team (as it is the core business) comprised by +60 persons and work on international and diversified projects in close collaboration with your clients!
Located in the West of Luxembourg (with a free parking slot), this group is continuously expanding thanks to its strong reputation, great partnerships and quality services (+20 awards in less than 10 years!). It has a strong DNA including an international approach and fun atmosphere at work (team-building activities, corporate breakfasts, flexibility both in the mindset and hours).
You will get the opportunity to be certified for free, first in Oracle but also other technologies depending on your needs (and wants!). Be rewarded for your success by having a bonus! You will also have strong career opportunities and you could become a Service Delivery Manager or work in another entity abroad: relocation is welcomed!
BIG PLUS: Urgency and fast process!
- Technologies implementation
- Project management from A to Z: plan, organise, monitor, control, budget, supervision
- Business requirements mapping
- Strong client's relationships building
- You are both fluent in French & English (Dutch or Portuguese are a plus)
- 8 years of experience in IT project management
- Knowledge of Oracle technologies (OUM, PJM, SOA, BPM, WebCenter, Oracle Cloud)
- Experience in IT development (ideally Oracle but other technologies could be accepted)
- An attractive salary up to 78K€ (according to your profile)
- A competitive package including a car leasing + oil card
- Meal vouchers (€10,80)
- Pension plan (depending on your seniority)
- Bonus based on objectives and successful certifications
- An easy-to-access location with a free parking slot (much appreciated!)
- Stay fit and maintain a good health thanks to the fitness room
- Training program and free certifications in order to strengthen your skills
- Great career opportunities both locally and internationally
- Fun work atmosphere and young team
- Integrate a fast-growing and successful group awarded several times for its excellence
- International working environment with +10 locations
If you are interested in this attractive job opportunity, do not hesitate to send us your CV (Word Format preferred). This position is handled by Léna Gast and Alex Tournon.
- CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED -
€30,000.00 - €78,000.00 /year