For our client, a private bank specialized in asset and wealth management, we are currently searching for a Senior Project Manager (M/W) to work alongside the Head of Transformation Europe. Your main responsibilities in this position will be:
- Define the scope of a project, own and manage project goals, risks, issu, timeframes and resoures
- Create structured schedules and project plans based on the project goals, resources needed, potential risks, time to market and budget constraints
- Lead regular project status meetings ensuring all risks and issues are escalated and addressed in a timely manner
- Develop communication and reporting strategy, coordinate between stakeholders for progress reviews, key decisions, documentation and approvals
- Ensure engagement and tracking of progress to support senior management to ensure that deadlines are met
- Actively seek close collaboration with other ongoing projects, support and coordinate the elaboration of an implementation plan to transpose project related changes and policies in the affiliated offices.
- Minimum of 7 years work experience successfully driving projects in the financial services ideally in wealth management/private banking industry. Previous experience in a big 4 consulting firm is desired.
- Experience in coordinating work across multiple organizations and/or disciplines (Regulatory, Business Development, Operations / Client onboarding, IT)
- Demonstrated abilities in achieving results by building consensus across organizational and functional lines and in managing cross borders stakeholders in a matrix environment
- Good understanding and knowledge of European financial services regulations applicable to private banking and wealth management
- Fluent written and spoken in English and French
- Excellent communication skills, ability to understand complex information and transpose it to the business environment
- The base location for this role is Luxembourg but may involve traveling to other European offices