As a (Senior) Relationship Manager Legal at Intertrust you will have the opportunity to work and collaborate with industry leaders in trust and corporate management services. You will be responsible for a diverse range of administrative and financial responsibilities for our international clients.
Intertrust is a global leader in providing expert administrative services to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has more than 2,500 employees across 39 offices and 28 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle-East. Intertrust has leading market positions in selected key financial markets, including the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Jersey and the Americas. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
As a (Senior) Relationship Manager Legal, you play a critical role in the success of our business. Your typical day will see you working on a wide range of diverse and dynamic projects, including:
· Working directly with our clients and potential clients, analysing and interpreting documents, regulations and procedures relating to our clients’ legal and fiscal opportunities.
· Evaluating our integrated products and solutions as well as setting up and managing corporate and private legal structures.
· Actively participating in growing and marketing our business
· Participating as a core member of our team and helping sustain our strong reputation as a leading provider of trust and corporate management services.
We are looking for individuals who:
· Have a real passion for what they do and why they do it.
· Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others.
· Are driven, confident, flexible and engaged.
· Have a master degree in law or professional studies
· Have 3-6 years working experience.
· Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is an advantage
· Have proven experience in financial services, international law, tax or trust environment.
Your commitment to us is reciprocated by our commitment to you both in remuneration as well as an active investment in your talent.
Call to action
If this position and our highly diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply now’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.