This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing international environment with a strong emphasis on professional development.
Our client is one of the fastest growing fund and corporate services companies, specialised in Alternative Investments. As a Senior Tax Officer, you will support the tax team in all compliance and advice matters and work with the Tax Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to be part of a great team atmosphere and is committed to delivering high-quality work under tight deadlines.
* Assist with the preparation of Luxembourg corporate tax returns, the calculation of tax provisions and the review of tax assessments
* Be the contact person for the Luxembourg tax authorities
* Be a key contact person for international group entities regarding Income tax related queries
* Be part of ad hoc projects
* Involvement in direct Tax matters: CIT returns, WHT returns, tax assessments, tax provisions
* Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business preferable
* Chamber of Commerce Cycle B Diploma (International Tax and Corporate income taxes Diploma)
* At least 4 years of previous experience preparing and reviewing Income tax returns for Luxembourg Soparfi (Form 500 and Form 506) / Funds entities (Form 200) / WHT returns (a big 4 experience is an advantage)
* Attention to detail to ensure the delivery of consistent and high standards
* Fluent in English, French will be considered as an asset
* Computer literacy, Microsoft Office Excel / BOB 50
* Excellent interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Renata Ubaviciute as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-RU1
We'll help you go further.