Would you like to join an international bank in its Transfer Agent department?
They are looking for an experienced profile with a good knowledge of AIF & UCITS funds.
A profile with experience in AML & KYC and with several years of experience in the field of banks or providers.
This company would offer you the opportunity to work in an international environment, with experienced colleagues and all the advantages of the banking convention.
If you wish to spend a year within a dynamic team with varied and enriching missions throughout this experience, this position is for you.
Senior Transfer Agent - Tasks :
• Identifying investors using a risk-based approach, taking account of the legislation in force and internal directives (which requires knowledge of the specific structures)
• Be Client focussed and strive to provide excellence in the service to Investors, internal and external Clients
• Act in respect of the regulatory framework, the internal procedures, guidelines and code of conduct
• Performing daily checks of transactions and screening names using systems configured to account for AML regulations
• Carries out relatively complex, extensive, high profile activities e.g. direct interaction with committees and more senior management
Senior Transfer Agent - Profile :
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance, Audit, Accounting, etc...
• At least 2 years of experience in Transfer Agent
• Fluent in English
• Good Experience in Ucits & AIF
• Good knowledge in AML & KYC
Senior Transfer Agent - Offer :
• Tailor-made offer
• Permanent contract
• Attractive package
• Banking Convention
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to finance.lux(at)legrand-associates.com and one of our consultants will answer you back with discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at legrand-associates. com
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within 2 weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three 3 weeks, please consider that your profile does not answer to our expectations.
- Employee Events
- Flexible Schedules
- Free Food and Coffee
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- On Site Cafeteria
- Paid Holidays
- Performance bonus
- Professional Development
- Stock Options
- Transportation Allowance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off
- Vehicle Allowance