Our client is a Bank – We are looking for a temporary support within the TA department. It provides investor relations services to several PE/RE Clients currently serviced by the business.
Senior Transfer Agent (M/F)
· Support the team in meeting daily deliverables
· This includes responsibility for ensuring that prospective investors meet eligibility, compliance and anti-money laundering guidelines during the processing of investor-related transactions, which includes capital call, return of capital/redemption, equalisations and distributions together with the generation and distribution related notices. Also, the person is in charge of successful execution of related cash payments
· TA are also responsible for reconciling trade information received with the clients expected transactions and monies received from investors
· Additional responsibilities include written and oral correspondence with the fund and investors regarding transactions, performance and statement reporting
· Representatives are also a resource for Client and Investor inquiries regarding their transactions and documentation outside of the trade processing cycle
· Liaise with the Client Services team to ensure all issues and initiatives are shared with the client, all monthly service review reports and meetings are completed and general service levels remain Green
· Manage the interface with Clients on TA deliverables as outlined in Service Level Agreements and the delivery of accurate information in Client report cards and board packs
· Assist with regular review of processes and controls to identify any operational gaps from agreed checklists, guidelines and written procedures. Ensure root cause analysis is conducted when any errors, incidents or near misses occur in the area
· The successful candidate will promote excellent client service standards, a customer focused ethos and advocate best practice at all times within the group
· Min. 3 years’ experience in Investor/Transfer Agency Services, ideally having dealt with alternative funds (closed ended or evergreens)
· Proactive and focused attitude to work and an ability to constantly meet deadlines. Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
· Fluency in English is required – fluency in another European language is a plus
· Strong teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. Dependability and flexibility a must
Interested? Send us your CV without further delay. Only CVs matching these criteria will be taken into consideration.
Randstad is one of the leading players worldwide in the area of recruitment, temporary work and human resources services. Randstad has been operating in Luxembourg since 1995 and works for most of the important companies of the country.