Here at Austin Bright we are currently looking for a Senior Transfer Pricing Consultant for one of our Partners. This company well located in Luxembourg-city will allow you to join a nice team.
As you join a growing transfer pricing department you will benefit from great career perspectives in terms of responsibility. Within this company, you are allowed to follow a various range of training to continue your evolution and develop your skills.
The employees of the company can park their car close to the company for free at any level of responsibility. Flexible hours are allowed within this company which will allow you to avoid traffic jams in Luxembourg.
If you want to grow on a long term vision, this company may be the one you are looking for.
Senior Transfer Pricing Consultant - Your Role :
- On a daily basis, you conduct transfer pricing analyses and prepare transfer pricing documentation in respect to multiple corporate transactions ;
- Conduct transfer pricing risk assessments ;
- You evolve into a small team and work closely with the partner of the company. The partner will act as a mentor and will give you training in accordance with your experience.
Senior Transfer Pricing Consultant - Your Profile:
To be considered for this opportunity, we require that you:
- You hold a master's degree in Tax law, Economics, Finance, Accounting or equivalent ;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position in Luxembourg. Experience in a big four would be an asset ;
- You are a hard worker, eager to learn by yourself and team-oriented ;
- You speak fluent English, any other languages such as French or German would be considered as an asset.
Senior Transfer Pricing Consultant - What We Offer :
- In accordance with your experience, your gross salary per year may reach 5 500€ gross per month, plus meal vouchers, a bonus based on your results and the results of the team and health insurance for you and your family ;
- If needed, they offer you the opportunity to have a car leasing with attractive rates ;
- Flexible hours, that will allow you to keep a nice work-life balance and avoid traffic jams ;
- You join a company with an international and multicultural environment where you will be able to evolve on a long term vision.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the legal and financial sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.
«Fiduciaire» «Fiduciary» «Finance» «Financial» «Accountant» «Accountancy» «Accounting» «Comptabilité» «Comptable» «Aide Comptable» «Bureau Comptable» «OEC» «Chartered Accountant» «Expert-Comptable» «ACCA» «Tax» «Taxation» «Taxe» «Cross Border» «Fiscalité» «Fiscaliste» «Securitization» «Titrisation» «Audit» «Auditor» «IRE» «Réviseur d'entreprises» «Manager» «Management» «Trust» «TVA» «VAT» «FATCA» «IFRS» «GAAP» «CFO» «COO» «CEO» «Head» «PSF» «Soparfi» «Real Estate» «Private Equity» «Payroll» «Salaires» «Luxembourg»
Meal vouchers, bonus, health insurance