Senior Trust Officer
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service. Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community. A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
The Senior Trust Administrator will report to VP in our REIF Group and will support the on-going administration and governance of a large portfolio of trusts and underlying companies based in multiple jurisdictions.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Responsibility for the day to administration of a portfolio of client entities
- Liaison with local and international legal professionals, financial institutions and professionals, as well as client liaison and support;
- Liaison with internal departments, clients, accountants, tax advisors, auditors and directors;
- Assistance with collection of accounts receivable;
- Ensure the accurate maintenance and updating of statutory books and database administration and related statutory filings and payments;
- Assistance with the creation and maintenance of various internal tracking spreadsheets and daily/weekly and monthly reporting; and Collection and collation of KYC documents for client files.
- Graduate in business and/or corporate law ;
- Ideally 3-6 years post qualification experience in a similar position gained within a corporate services provider or law firm in Luxembourg
- Highly organized and accurate, self-motivated and eager to take ownership of the transactions;
- Team spirited/reliable and responsible/able to work both autonomously and efficiently within a team;
- Able to multi-task while managing with the account manager unforeseen urgencies as and when they arise;
- Able to set priorities, flexible and ability to thrive under pressure and cope with tight deadlines;
- Client focused, service-minded and showing a dynamic attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
- Fluent in English ; French / German would definitely be a valuable asset
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business. Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
- A highly competitive salary package will be awarded to the successful candidate.