You want to work in an international industry within the aftermarket department?
You want to be the face of the company in front of their customer?
You want to help to make sure that the products you are responsible for work properly and that they meet the client's needs?
You are willing to travel and establish strong relationships?
Please contact me for more details.
* Making improvements to, and offering advice about, operational procedures
* Ensuring that equipment works to its specification
* Creating and carrying out test procedures
* Working closely with sales, engineering and process specialists
* Investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing faults
* Liaising with installation/project engineers
* Supervising the engineering and technical staffs
* Ensuring the safe working conditions
* Training maintenance and operative staff where appropriate.
* Start-up, commission and general service/troubleshooting of the same
* Relevant industrial and site experience in Chemical/Petrochemical/Power plant
* Technical certification in electric or mechanics
* 5 years' experience in a similar position
* Experience and Knowledge in Chemical, petrochemical, power plant.
* Excellent inter-personal skills, a proactive team player in combination with a strong self-supporting/ independent character.
* Willingness to frequent worldwide travel (70% of your time).
* Fluent in English, any additional language is considered as an asset, in particular French, German, Italian or Spanish.
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Laurent Lebatteux as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-LL1
We'll help you go further.