Service and Commissioning Engineer (m/f) – Fluent in English
Our Aftermarket Sales team is constantly growing and is looking for a talent to increase its capability and better serve our customers. As a Service and commissioning Engineer, you will be the face of the company on front of the customer. You consider safety as a must, with a willingness to travel and the ability to establish strong relationship to the business and clients, then you might be our ideal candidate.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Supervise the installation of John Zink Hamworthy and associated supplied equipment.
- Start-up, commission and general service/troubleshooting of the same
- Train site personnel in the correct operation/maintenance
- Work closely with Sales, Engineering, and Process specialists.
- The position requires 70% of travel
What You Will Need:
- 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Relevant industrial and site experience in Chemical/Petrochemical/Power plant
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical certification in Mechanics
- Well organized and autonomous
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Technical certification in electric
- Any additional language is considered as an asset, in particular French, German, Italian or Spanish.
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
Want to learn more about John Zink Hamworthy Combustion?
Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
LEADERSHIP LIKE NO OTHER
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
- Flue gas treatment
- Gas recovery
- Landfill and biogas systems
- Thermal oxidizers
- Vapor control
- Heat transfer
- Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
- Combustion monitoring
- Turnkey services
Please send your application and CV in English to:JZEurorecruitment@johnzink.com