SOGETI is looking for our future SharePoint Developer to join our company.
As part of the Digital department composed of smart & dedicated people like yourself who make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders, you will get to be involved in the full development project life cycle in our client premises.
You will truly bring SharePoint to life and you will engage in some of Luxembourg’s most innovative projects.
At SOGETI, consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
- Gathering customer’s requirements;
- Estimating the volume of work;
- Elaboration of a solution answering to the customer’s need.
Skills & Requirements
- In-depth knowledge of the SharePoint platform 2013, 2016, 2019 and Online (base functionalities, advanced functionalities, release management, etc.);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Teams, PowerAutomate, SharePoint Framework, SharePoint Designer, ASP.NET, Developing Web Parts, Features, Web Services and Workflows;
- Practical experience of technologies such as .NET: C#, WPF, WCF, XML, NET Framework 4.0 or higher;
- Very good knowledge of object conception;
- Proven knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server. Knowledge of SSIS would be considered as an asset;
- Any Microsoft certification would be considered as an asset;
- Good command in French and English.
3+ years university degree in IT and at least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
Within the Framework of our certification PSF please note that the presentation of the criminal record will be requested upon hiring.