INCERT GIE is a growing public agency under the Ministry of the Economy of Luxembourg, historically managing critical infrastructures used for PKI, developing applications for managing identity and representing Luxembourg at international technical committees.
In order to be able to adequately face its increased activities on several countries, INCERT GIE is now recruiting a software/IT developer as a permanent position in Luxembourg.
Software/IT development activities
- Take a key role in the existing team in developing, deploying, administrating, operating, supporting & maintaining OPS components (e.g. software, mobile application...).
- Lead functional and technical choices for the success of current and future projects in coordination with business and operations teams.
- Test and integrate solutions from third parties for innovative proof of concepts projects.
- Maintain the documentation specific to the development, versioning, deployment, administration, operations, support and maintenance of applications.
- Have at least 3-4 years of professional experience within software/IT development.
- Have a good knowledge in:
− Java and its frameworks (spring, hibernate…);
− Application servers (JBoss/WildFly, Tomcat, Nginx…);
− API, web services (SOAP, REST…) & scripting.
- Having knowledge in the following would be an asset:
− Web (HTML, CSS, Angular, Symfony…);
− Relational databases (MySQL or/and Oracle or/and MariaDB…);
− Android development;
− Virtualised development environment technologies.
- Hold a BAC+4 degree or relevant diploma in computer science domain.
- Be fluent in French and English. German and/or Luxembourgish will be an advantage.
- Proactive, polyvalent, autonomous, motivated and very well organised.
- Have the ability to solve issues and take decisions in a timely manner.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Use diplomacy and tact.
- Ability to build constructive and appropriate relationships with all kinds of people.
- Act collaboratively with a high sense of confidentiality and integrity.
We look forward to receiving your application at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org