As a Production Support Engineer, you will work side by side with your peers to learn, to support and enhance solutions in line with our coding standards with longevity and maintainability in mind, with both business teams and developers.
This role requires a self-motivated individual who is proactive in finding solutions and able to demonstrate drive with a positive and enthusiastic attitude. Your knowledge and communication skills will be required to provide a costumer-focus service.
- Support the business teams in running and troubleshooting their applications
- Data transformations (Java/ETL)
- Onboard new clients to the systems
- Monitor the health of the applications and troubleshoot in case of incidents
- Support the team’s professional development, technology coaching and share the responsibility for the team and its proper functioning
- A first internship experience in a similar position
- Soon-to-be or recently graduated with a Master Degree in Computer Sciences or related
- Experience in technical support
- Basic Java knowledge
- Comfortable in writing SQL queries
- Good communication skills and ability to prioritize
- Fluent in English
- Will be considered as an asset: knowledge in Git or SVN and batch scripts
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.