One of our clients is currently looking for a Splunk Developer (m/f)
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES :
As a Splunk developer you will be responsible for :
- Searching and navigating in Splunk, using fields, getting statics from your data, creating reports, dashboards, lookups, and alerts. UsingSplunk's datasets features and Pivot interface.
- Additional SPL commands, using field aliases and calculated fields, creating tags and event types, using macros, creating workflow actions and data models, and normalizing data with the CIM.
- Using powerful advanced commands and lookup methods.
- Creating advanced dashboards, forms, and visualizations. Editing simple XML, using tokens, event handlers, drilldowns, customing stylesheets and more.
- Creating powerful, interactive apps using the Splunk Web Framework
- UsingSplunk's REST API and Java and Python SDKs to bring new data into Splunk and remotely create and interact with Splunk objects.
- Leveraging the Splunk Common Information Model (CIM) to build Splunk Add-ons.
- Creating Splunk modular inputs
YOUR PROFILE :
- You have a IT degree
- You have some experience in using DevOps and configuration management tools (Ansible, Chief, Puppet, Salt, …) to automate the configuration and maintenance of hosting environments
- You have some experience building and modifying continuous integration and deployment environments using tools such as GitHub, JIRA, Jenkins, Bamboo…
- You have some experience with Linux System administration is a PLUS
If you are interested by this opportunity, please contact me at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org