Are you looking for joining an international and well-known Asset Management Company? Do you want to take up a new challenge in your career and reinforce the high-qualified and multilingual Luxembourgian office? You will be their perfect new SPV Operations Professional
Our client is urgently looking for an SPV Operations Professional to reinforce their AIFM department, a great way for you to strengthen your skills and your expertise scope!
By being in contact with their network of local offices, you will work on a wide bunch of different clients for Private Markets. This will provide you a great opportunity to become a SPV Operations Professional with strong knowledge in Funds.
What are you waiting for applying?
SPV Operations Professional - Tasks:
- Oversee corporate secretarial functions conducted by service providers
- Supervise Luxembourg based external administrators
- Act as manager / director on a number of SPV boards.
- Manage relationships with relevant stakeholders and counterparties
- Regularly review SPV governance, including analysis of capitalization table and account reconciliations.
SPV Operations Professional - Profile:
- Business or Master Degree in Finance/Law
- 3-5 years of experience in a trust or asset management
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Excellent communication
- Fluent in English, other langage is an asset
SPV Operations Professional - Offer:
- Salary up to 75k
- Interesting extra-legal benefits
- A dynamic and multicultural environment
- An interesting and rewarding job
- Long-term career opportunities
€65,000.00 - €85,000.00 /year