AS A KEY MEMBER OF THE SALES TEAM, YOU WILL:
- Have a hybrid role consisting of farming and hunting large UK corporations.
- Market and sell our Social Media Monitoring and Analytics tool Talkwalker to and through predefined large UK headquartered companies globally (US excluded).
- Proactively generate sales leads and handle the sales process in its entirety
- Navigate & manage internal resources (account management, Solution consultants, sales, product, support, etc…) to put the best solution possible in front of prospective clients to drive revenues and long standing fruitful relationships
- Setup and coach partnerships in your market
- Nurture clients in order to establish long term relationships, drive engagement with the Talkwalker suite of products to cross sell and upsell within these accounts.
- Network and attend relevant conferences and trade shows
- Participate in our overall sales and marketing strategy.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU:
- You have gained at least 5 years of sales experience in software sales, the media monitoring industry or in a communication/PR agency
- You have a university degree or an equivalent qualification
- English is your first spoken language
- Experience selling SaaS solutions is a must
- You show proven track record of achieving and overachieving quotas
- You have experience in Value Selling at all levels of enterprise corporations, including C-suite.
Talkwalker is a listening and analytics company that empowers over 1,600 brands and agencies to optimize the impact of their communication efforts. The company provides businesses with an easy-to- use platform to protect, measure and promote their brands worldwide, across all communication channels. Talkwalker’s state-of- the-art social media analytics platform monitors and analyzes online conversations on social networks, news websites, blogs and forums in 187 languages. The company is headquartered in Luxembourg and has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt and Singapore, with a total headcount of over 220 employees. For more information, please visit www.talkwalker.com.