Agrolux are looking for one of our clients a Supplier Quality Engineer (M/F):
- Responsible for developing and strengthening Supplier Management Programs through key product/process metrics to evaluate process effectiveness.
- Work with suppliers to improve performance, implement process controls, quality plans, and confirm supplier process capabilities.
- Interact routinely with Buyers and Suppliers to pro-actively improve the quality of components.
- Work with Supply Chain, Internal Quality and Product Development/Engineering to analyze and qualify potential suppliers.
- Develop and Maintain supplier quality metrics.
- Maintain and report Supplier Corrective Actions.
- Oversee the Supplier Corrective Actions process and verification.
- Perform supplier Quality Systems audits and provide support for supplier Quality Systems improvements.
- Develop new work processes/procedures, tools and functional capabilities that improve component or overall product quality. Including quality standards and specifications.
- Lead and participate in problem-solving and quality improvement teams throughout operations utilizing 8D problem-solving tools such as; 5Why, Ishikawa, DOE, SPC, Pareto Charts, Cause & Effect Analysis, etc. Utilize analytical and quantitative approaches to drive solutions.
- Utilize a risk-based approach in support of factually based decision making.
- Follow IATF standard Production Part Approval Process with the supply base.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Quality Management or related.
- Over 5 years of professional experience in the automotive industry as a Supplier Quality Engineer / Quality Engineer. (preferably in a production environment).
- Experience to work with some or all below suppliers/processes: casting, machining, stamping, metal forming, surface treatment, PCB assembly, wire harness assembly,
- Clear understanding and experience of quality systems (IATF16949) such as Document Control/Management, Work Instructions, Calibration, Auditing, Statistical Process Control, Change Management, Non-conforming product, PPAP, etc.
- Ability to read, understand and train to technical drawings and technical procedures.
- Excellent computer skills with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally in English, German, French or Chinese are an additional asset.
- Strong and proven problem solving, analytical and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and with all levels of the organization.
- Must have project management experience and the ability to meet deadlines and fulfill commitments.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to interface effectively with suppliers and optimize the cost of quality.
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on the process approach.
- Tenacity and energy in leading change toward a high performing work environment
- Willingness to travel as required (up to 40%) international.