Are you looking for new challenges?
Do you want to achieve ambitious goals in your everyday work and support development of an international manufacturing company?
In order to support our growth in our Business units, we are recruiting a:
System Engineer (m/w)
Main Responsibilities :
- Develop standard fire protection systems and kits;
- Design systems in order to respect local/national guidelines and fire protection norms ;
- Make sure to formalize and document the development of the systems;
- Obtain the necessary certifications and authorizations in line with local/national guidelines and norms;
- Adapt the systems to suit customer applications;
- Support the sales team with technical presentations at customers, feasibility of requests and technical guidance;
- Train selected customers according to the standard training programs;
- Make hydraulic calculation for System with VDS software;
- Working in close collaboration with the sale department ()
- Customer Support on site.
Required skills :
- Graduated Engineer;
- Several years of experience in the Fire Protection Sector or similar sector (Piping, HVAC);
- Design proven track record of designing fire protection / Piping / HVAC systems;
- Extended knowledge of the specific local/national norms;
- Team worki;
- Open for ponctual travels
- Knowledge of valves & regulator technology would be appreciated;
- Software CAD Autocad or/and CATIA;
- English / French and or German (fluent).
Relationship & Application domain :
- Firetec departments: Sales, R&D, Purchase department, Production and quality;
- Notify bodies / third-party approvals organizations.
We offer you a job with responsibilities, in a dynamic team as well as in a stimulating industrial environment.
If you don’t receive any answer within a period of 30 days, you will have to consider that your application could not have been retained.