East-West United Bank (EWUB) is based in Luxembourg and is active in private and corporate banking. The Bank is part of the Sistema Group - a major private investor in the real segment of Russia's economy and an integral part of Russia’s development. EWUB employs + 80 people from 20 different countries and is organised in four business divisions: Private Banking, Transactional Banking, Global Markets, and Corporate Banking. In 2017, EWUB launched an online savings platform in Luxembourg and in Germany under the brand of eastwestdirekt.
More information is available on our websites:
T24 Quality Assurance Engineer (automated testing)
The professional QA engineer with a strong experience in Temenos T24 core banking system, deep background in software testing should be able to ensure high quality of business critical components, to elaborate test methodology, to work closely with business analysis and development teams.
- Elaborate and maintain infrastructure and environments for test execution.
- Analyze business requirements and ensure their testability.
- Compose and maintain up-to-date test scenarios and test cases.
- Develop test plans providing reasonable coverage of system functionality.
- Implement and run automated tests.
- Timely and accurate deliver test results and bug reports.
- Maintain accurate track of problems encountered in testing.
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional experience in Temenos T24 quality assurance for financial and banking institutions with a minimum of three years.
- At least three years of experience in software testing.
- Knowledge of jBC and/or Python will be considered as an asset.
- Good knowledge of at least one modern test framework.
- Excellent engineering skills and problem solving capabilities.
- Experience in contributing to new standards and quality control processes.
- Ability to work independently on tasks and delegate tasks as appropriate.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.