Our client offers a dynamic working environment, servicing a range of both alternative and traditional fund products. If you have expertise in running a high performing client services function, developing strong relationships with large investment management companies, with a solid knowledge of Transfer Agency, this position could be of interest.
In this role you will focus on ensuring strong client relationships and excellent client service from the Transfer Agency operational teams. You will have the opportunity to develop your knowledge of other Fund Services offerings, such as Fund Administration and Custody, as you will sit in a joint Client Services Department.
- You will liaise with global client service teams to ensure a cohesive client management strategy is in place, and consistency of performance
- You will develop relationships within the TA operational teams so as to ensure consistent and accurate transfer agency operational delivery
- You will handle any complex escalations, coordinating responses and liaising directly with high level stakeholders within your clients
- You will work on product development requests
- You will build up and motivate a great team, communicating with colleagues alongside senior management level clients and intermediaries effectively and positively
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Possess at least 5 years’ TA operations or client servicing experience, those with a broader background and knowledge of fund administration or custody will gain an advantage
- Have experience of dealing with client service issues, developing strong and effective relationships with senior managers, with an ability to resolve issues swiftly, and a drive for excellence
- Possess excellent communication skills, presentation skills, and ideally other European languages in addition to fluent business level English
- Existing management skills
- The ability to juggle multiple deadlines and priorities
If this role appeals, apply now to find out more!
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and we collaborate with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
Eurolux Consulting has been working in the Luxembourg market for a decade. We are committed to being market-leading experts, and indeed, our director has over 18 years’ experience recruiting within the Luxembourg market. Our clients include banks, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
We will consider each application and we will contact you if your profile may be a good fit for our client. By sending your CV, you are consenting to Eurolux reviewing and processing your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. If you do not consent to that, do not send us your CV.
Please note that we cannot respond to every application. If your profile is strong but not quite right for our client’s current need, we may keep your CV on our internal database, and contact you when we have an interesting role that suits your profile and may be of interest. If you do not want us to do that, please let us know.
Our specialities: Fund Administration/Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Regulatory Compliance, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law, Finance.
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…)
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via tel: +44 207 871 9020, or please go to http://www.euroluxconsulting.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.
Bonus and good benefits