(Senior) Tax Analyst
Are you passionate about tax? We are actively looking for a Tax Analyst to join an international company providing fund and corporate services.
- The purpose of this position is to support the Tax team in all compliance and advice matters and to work with the Tax Manager on our Luxembourg clients’ portfolio.
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to be part of a great team atmosphere and is committed to delivering high quality work within tight deadlines
- Experience in tax and filing VAT return
- 2+ Accounting/Audit Years’ Experience;
- Accounting Principles – Lux GAAP and Double Entry
- Fluent in English
- Sound technical financial services knowledge;
- Computer literacy skills are essential.
- Great room for progression;
- Very good work life balance;
- Well-diversified range of tasks;
- Training provided to enhance your ability to provide sound accountancy services;
- International company (250 people);
- High quality of services;
- Would finance the ACCA.
Since 2001 our Client have placed a strong emphasis on the personal and professional development of our employees, providing an opportunity for individuals to truly progress and shine.
They focused on the quality of the corporate and accounting services they provide.
The Alternative funds of the business keeps on growing so it would be the perfect timing to join them!
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send your CV to