BDO, 5th global audit and advisory network, is present in 162 countries and employs 80 000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and 26 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth in our Tax department, we are currently looking for a:
Tax Manager/Senior Manager (m/f) - VAT
At BDO Luxembourg, every tax consultant is an excellent generalist who has decided to specialize in one or another area. By approaching BDO, the client has the assurance that everything is done to find a tailor-made solution, taking into account the clients’ profile and objectives.
Your next challenge :
You will assist a diverse national and international clientele such as management companies, commercial or industrial companies, banks, Soparfi, SICAR and securitisation companies in their administrative and legal obligations relating to VAT and indirect taxation.
You will analyze your clients' needs and supervise:
- Advice to clients on indirect taxation and VAT;
- Preparation of VAT returns for your clients;
- Preparation of articles and brochures.
As a trusted and valued advisor for the excellence of your work, you will develop long-term relationships with our clients.
As a recognized expert in your field, you also have real managerial skills that allow you to supervise and support your team on a daily basis.
- You have a Master degree in Economics or Law, ideally with a major in Tax;
- You have at least 6 years of experience related to the indirect taxation and/or VAT in Luxembourg;
- You have a solid background in the latest regulations (Luxembourg VAT, intra-community VAT, and ECJ case law)
- You have good analytical skills and you are comfortable with numbers;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and excellent team spirit;
- You have strong commitment to quality client service.
- You are fluent in English and French. German is an asset.
… then that offer is probably made for you!
Join us and ... :
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get a personalized training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
Stay connected by following our "BDO Luxembourg" page on LinkedIn and Facebook!