MANPOWER Luxembourg SA is recruiting for one of its clients, big institution in Luxembourg:
Team Assistant (M/W)
As Team Assistant, you provide day-to-day administrative support to the Funding & Investor Relations, ALM & Lending, Corporate Governance & Internal Policies, and IT & Operations teams.
- Manage and maintain diaries
- Answer telephone calls, take appropriate action to ensure a professional and timely response is given to the caller
- Plan, follow up and coordinate daily work (administrative tasks, handling of contacts, mails, etc.)
- Arrange internal and external meetings, including the coordination of appointments, room bookings, agendas, equipment and ensure relevant documents are available in advance of meetings
- Make travel arrangements
- Scan and store any useful information
- Provide additional support as needed to Members of the Management Board
- Educated to degree level
- Significant experience in a similar position, in a multinational environment. Some experience in the public sector would be an asset
- Basic knowledge of database management is a plus
- Complete mastery of Office Software Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Fluent written and spoken English; language skills in French and/or German would be a strong asset
- Ability to manage time, priorities and multitasking
- Good team spirit as well as ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrated ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!