Engel & Völkers is one of the world’s leading service companies specialized in the brokerage of premium residential property, commercial real estate, yachts and aircraft. Based in over 800 locations in total, Engel & Völkers offers both private and institutional clients a professionally tailored range of services. The Company is currently operating in over 30 countries on four continents.
Now is your chance to become part of the Engel & Völkers success story!
- Managing and controlling of a sales team
- Motivation and coaching of real estate consultants
- Creation and development of the marketing and sales plan (Acquisition and sale of properties)
- Extension and maintenance of the network of contacts
- Development of market research and presentation of properties
- Reporting to Management
- Developing a deep understanding of the local real estate market
- Experience in managing a team of 10-20 people
- Good regional network
- Proven experience in real estate sales
- You need to have the certificate « Accès réglementé aux professions de l'Immobilier »
- Fluent in French, English and Luxembourgish, German and other additional language will be an advantage
- Ability to focus on results and entrepreneurship
- Excellent intercultural and social competences
- Ability to organize, to be structured
- Knowledge of IT
- Working at international environment with opportunity for professional and personal growth
- Competitive package (fix salary + bonuses based on team results)
If you are interested in working for a service-oriented, prestigious international real estate brand, have an outgoing manner and enjoy working with people, we are offering you the opportunity to become a member of our growing and highly-motivated worldwide team.