- Be the point of contact forservice providers and coordinate their activities.
- Providing specific and general administrative support to the team
- Preparing and following-up assistance for client
- Performing ad hoc legal tasks like review and preparation of relative simple legal documents ( board minutes and Boardmeetings, shareholders resolutions, agreements, loans, share transfers... )
- Payment processing in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- Opening of bank accounts and arrange for bank authorities/signatory powers
- Arranging for registrations at Chamber of Commerce and other obligatory registrations and filings
- Mantaining corporate structure charts, corporate calendars, compliance spreadsheets and corporate fact sheets as necessary for control purposes.
- Taking care of incoming calls
- Organizing meetings and travels
- Experience in legal tasks
- 2 years’ experience in a similar field
- Fluent in English and French
- Ability to work on cross border structures and to collaborate with colleagues from different offices.
- Available right away