Is it time to take your .NET Architect career to a higher level? Our client, an organisation in the financial sector, is currently looking for an experienced candidate for the position of:
Lead Developer/Architect .NET
Financial sector / Luxembourg
Permanent & Internal position
Your job as Lead Developer/Architect .NET:
In collaboration with a team of specialists, you will have a key role within the IT Luxembourg team and especially the .NET team. You will:
As a Lead Developer:
- Lead and coordinate a development team following Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Mentor and/or coach the team in order to increase the satisfaction and efficiency
- Be in charge of setting standards and follow the overall quality of the deliveries of the team
- Define principles of software development (processes, technology chosen, coding etc.)
As an Architect:
- Collaborate with the Lead Solution Architect to define solution architectures that are aligned with the Enterprise Architecture
- Work with near-shore and off-shore delivery center to refine global software delivery model, process and standards
- Work both directly with business converting business requirements into software design and, with the solution-architecture team, transforming functional and technical specifications to software architecture and design.
Required skills for this Lead Developer/Architect .NET:
- You have at least a Bachelor in Computer Science.
- You have minimum 10 years of professional experience and a proven experience in a similar position.
- You already have a proven experience & successful results using Agile methodologies and DevOps practices with your team.
- You have an excellent knowledge of project, application and platform architecture using Microsoft based technologies like :
- C#, ASP.net MVC, Testing frameworks, Front-end frameworks
- SOA principles, Security patterns
- Web Services (REST,WCF), micro-services
- SQL server
- You are fluent in English (mandatory).
Rewards & Benefits:
- Annual gross salary up to 85'000€ depending on your experience
- 40 hours of working hours per week
- Remote work possible one day per month
- 33 days of leave
- Flexible hours (07:00-10:00 to 16:00 to 19:00)
- Pension plan
- Meal vouchers
- Bonus : discretionary, based on your performance and the performance of the company
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€70,000.00 - €85,000.00 /year