For one client, Experis is looking for:
A Tender Package Manager specialized in steel structures (F/M)
Offshore Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy and Civil Engineering
Luxembourg - Permanent contract – Full time
- You will be in charge of the foundation tender process of EPCI projects:
- You will scrutinize the Employers Requirements related to the foundation fabrication and include them in the foundation tender package.
- You will analyze foundation fabrication tenders on its commercial, contractual, technical and project planning compliance, including an evaluation of risks and opportunities. For this analysis you will be assisted by the technical expert(s) and contracts manager where required.
- You’ll collaborate with the EPCI Tender Manager and his team :
- To agree on the tender strategy and planning ;
- To provide a tender evaluation report and recommendation for foundation fabrication’s tender selection :
- After the tender submission and prior to signature and final agreement on the contracts, you’ll inform on a regular basis your management on the status of the negotiations.
- During the entire tender process you will be assisted by procurement engineers. Besides, you’ll report to the Category Buyer Foundations and have a strong liaison with the EPCI Tender Manager.
- You are preferably holding a Master Degree in Engineering;
- You are experienced with the tender process and negotiation (sub-) contracts for Design & Built Projects.
- You have experience in or an affinity with the design and/or installation/execution of marine works and/or offshore wind farm projects and/or relevant steel construction expertise.
- You are an experienced user of the most common MS Office applications. Knowledge of planning programs, such as MS Project and Primavera is an asset.
- You can express yourself fluently in spoken and written English. Knowledge of German and/or French and/or another language is an asset.
- You are willing to work in the office in Luxembourg and you are prepared to make occasional brief trips abroad.