Husky is a global company with a strong foundation built on innovation, close customer relationships, a strong sense of community and a unique culture and values. We are looking for people with the inspiration and talent to develop with us as we pursue our ambitious growth strategy and offer career development opportunities, as well as an apprenticeship and internship program.
Husky offers a wealth of opportunity for personal growth and development. Most importantly, Husky offers an opportunity to work with – and be challenged by – a team of great people. Our success is possible because of the creativity, intelligence and passion of our people around the world and their desire to lead change. At the same time, we are not afraid to expect a lot and strive for leadership in all of our key markets. We are a company taking on new challenges and for the right people this means exceptional career development opportunities, the chance to be part of a team that is the best in the world at what we do and the experience that comes from working in an environment that demands constant transformation and innovation.
Husky’s EMEA headquarters is located in Luxembourg on a large, beautiful campus with well-kept grounds. Features include an onsite canteen, open office concept, fitness and wellness center, intramural sports activities and clean, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with outstanding safety records. We offer a great work environment, competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package.
Husky is an exciting company with tremendous potential. We have a great team and great expectations. If you are attracted to bold goals, believe in uncompromising honesty, support mutual respect, care about environmental responsibility, have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a positive contribution – then we want you to join the Husky team!
Test Technician PDC Preform & Closures (m/f)
In this position, you will be responsible to execute Rigid Packaging Prototyping at PDC Test Room on a self-dependent base. You will report to the team leader of PDC (Packaging Development Center).
- Maintain and document PDC inventory (test parts, stacks, additive & resin)
- Assemble and prepare mold for test
- Execute a professional and standardize a test plan with associated value added documentation
- Operate test machine and all upstream and downstream equipment ( hopper loader, cap cooler, slitting and folding equipment, conveyer, visual inspection systems)
- Analyze test and inspection results
- In addition you will interact with Operation-, Advanced Engineering- Production Engineering- and sales support team members, as well with the Quality- and Advanced Solutioning Team to determine root cause of quality issues and support corrective and preventive action implementation.
- Maintain and secure tidiness of PDC area (injection machine, auxiliary and test equipment)
QualificationsHusky Injection Molding Systems offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and excellent opportunities for growth and advancement. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and respect, value and welcome diversity in our workplace. Husky also values being a great place to work and strives to maintain a safe workplace. No agency or telephone inquires please.
- The ideal candidate possesses a technician and or master degree in mechanics or plastics.
- Good experience of injection molding technology, tools and machines is required.
- Good understanding of preform & closure drawing with an ability to acquire inspection capability
- You have a proven ability to analyze and to solve technical problems
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience gained in an industrial environment
- We are seeking individuals with self-initiative, high personal integrity, who enjoy teamwork and with high motivation
- Knowledge of Husky products, tools, standards, processes & technology is an advantage.
- We are seeking individuals with self-initiative, willingness to take responsibilities and who enjoy teamwork.
- As we function in an international working environment it is important that you have good English communication (written and verbal) and listening skills.