Are you into starting a new adventure in Risk Management within the Luxembourgish team of an international asset manager? Do you like working on a wide range of clients, join a high-skilled and challenging work environment and refers directly to the directive board? You will be their perfect new Risk Officer!
Within a human scale and experienced office, this asset manager is looking for a reliable and eager to learn Risk Officer, who wants to improve his skills, to join their team.
In relation with all the subsidiaries of the group worldwide, you will be involved in the Risk Department of the Luxembourg office: a great way to boost your experience and career in an international environment.
Take this opportunity and apply now, they are relying on you!
Junior Risk Management Officer - Tasks:
- Preventing and insuring financial risks of a wide portfolio of funds, mainly AIFs
- Monitoring and analysing risk exposure on a daily basis
- Creation of documentation and reporting to the attention of the management
- Creation and improvement of the risk evaluation process with controlling
- Taking part of the Risk strategy in local and group scale
Junior Risk Management Officer - Profile:
- You have a first experience of one or two years within the risk management sector in Luxembourg
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree in Finance or equivalent
- You are eager to learn and versatile
- English is mandatory, any additional language will be considered as an asset
Junior Risk Management Officer - Offer:
- Salary up to 60k
- Flexible hours
- Stimulating and friendly work environment
- Grow your own strong professional network
If you are interested in this job opportunity, do not hesitate to send us your CV. This position is handled by Alexandre Mangin.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!
€50,000.00 - €60,000.00 /year