We are looking for a bright, dynamic Transfer Agency Client Services professional, to join our highly regarded client’s Shareholder Services division.
If you enjoy a working environment where openness, collaboration and innovation are key to all aspects of the job, and where client service is a core focus, this role could appeal to you.
You will have around 2 – 5years’ experience working in Transfer Agency, (with experience of two or more of the following TA teams - Registration, Dealing, Treasury/Cash, Reconciliations, or AML/KYC) and enjoy working with a client service focus.
In the role of Transfer AgencyClient Service Senior Representative, you will:
- Handle and log all enquiries within Service Level Agreement deadlines
- Work with your manager to oversee the work of the team, and assist with the launch of new business
- Create strong relationships with clients, providing training and presentations where necessary
- Provide oversight of special processing situations, such as processing exceptions
- Ensure adherence to the fund prospectus
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures
- Complete internal and external reporting
- Ensure continued knowledge of changes within the industry, and educate clients though presentations and consistent dialogue
To be considered for the role you must:
- Have around 2 - 5 years’ experience working in a TA environment
- Have experience of shareholder services/client service mentality
- Possess the ability to communicate with a range of other professionals, both orally and in writing in English. Additional languages are useful
- Be able to work under pressure, handle complexity, multitask and have effective problem solving skills
- If you have knowledge of Multifonds or payment/ reconciliation systems, that could be an advantage.
If this appeals, get in touch now, as this role will move quickly!
We handle all applications in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and we collaborate with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
Eurolux Consulting has been working solely in the Luxembourg market for a decade. With market-leading expertise, our director has over 18 years’ experience recruiting within the Luxembourg market. Our clients include banks, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
We will consider each application and we will contact you if your profile may be a good fit for our client. By sending your CV, you are consenting to Eurolux reviewing and processing your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. If you do not consent to that, do not send us your CV.
Please note that we cannot respond to every application. If your profile is strong but not quite right for our client’s current need, we may keep your CV on our internal database, and contact you when we have an interesting role that suits your profile and may be of interest. If you do not want us to do that, please let us know at email@example.com
Our specialities: Fund Administration/Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Regulatory Compliance, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law, Finance.
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…)
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: +44 207 871 9020, or please go to http://www.euroluxconsulting.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.