Job Title: Transfer Agent Manager (AVP) Private Equity
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 7,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
Our Luxembourg office is a flagship centre for Citco's core operations. Our transfer agency teams service an array of alternative investors and clients and provide an end to end service.
This is a varied and multi-faceted role which encompasses client relationship management (to the General Partners and fund managers), reporting to high-net-worth investors, and daily internal/external communication combined with all relevant and associated administration. Successful candidates will have strong supervisory/management experience.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Reviewing the work of Investor Relations administration staff and ensuring the rules and representations of the Funds are adhered to;
- Proactively managing the team's daily workflow and ensuring set deadlines are met;
- Working closely with and supporting the Senior Account Manager in ensuring the smooth running of the team and the ongoing adherence to procedures and processes;
- Building and maintaining relationship with the client and acting as an escalation point when the Senior Account Manager is unavailable;
- Manage the communication, ongoing relationship and meeting the expectations of investors, investment managers, tax advisers, auditors and other fund participants, and ensuring that all queries are dealt with in a timely manner;
- Oversee the period capital call and distribution events, ensuring timelines are adhered to and managing the workflow between the General Partner and internal teams;
- Review payments for distributions, ensuring they are authorized in accordance with agreed timelines;
- Oversee capital call receipt monitoring, reconciliation and follow up on open items;
- Ensure investor requests for information are dealt with efficiently in accordance with the prescribed SLA and that investor expectations are managed;
- Ensure good working relationships are maintained with other internal teams such as fund accounting, compliance and AML, and company secretarial;
- Completing monthly and ad hoc reporting upon request and ensuring a high level of accuracy is achieved at all times;
- Undertaking regular staff reviews and annual appraisals of team members;
- Participating in the interview process with regard to the recruitment of new staff;
- Assisting auditors and other fund participants and advisors;
- Take an active and positive role in regular IR Team meetings, and deputize for the Senior Account Manager in their absence;
- Propose and develop department-wide operational improvements in consultation with the senior account manager;
- Perform other administrative support and/or project related tasks as required.
- Degree qualified (preferably in a discipline relevant to Financial Services)
- 5+ years' experience within a fund and/or investor relations (transfer agency) type environment, at least 3 years of which spent in a senior administrator/supervisory role.
- A proven interest in the financial markets and experience of the Private Equity, Real Estate or Hedge industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.