Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 7,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service. Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community. A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
Trust Officer Legal
You will become part of a team of lawyers, accountants and secretarial support providing Fund and Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) Administration Services to clients investing in Private Equity and Real Estate. You will strive to provide high quality services to our clients. You are highly responsive face-to-face, by phone and/or e-mail and you have a proactive attitude towards internal and external needs. You actively contribute in maintaining and expanding Citco's business and help to maintain and improve Citco's operational procedures.
Your key tasks and responsibilities are:
- Servicing periodic board meetings of client companies;
- Preparation of agendas, minute taking and circulation; pursuing matters arising as appropriate;
- Pro-actively support the incorporation and liquidation process;
- Statutory responsibilities including filing reports, accounts and any statutory notifications;
- Assisting, as necessary with the structuring of private equity and property transactions;
- Communicate with clients, (tax) advisors, lawyers, notaries, other professionals, government institutions and other Citco offices worldwide.
- At least 3 years relevant experience, preferably in Private Equity/Real Estate asset class administration in a similar role
- Commercial, dynamic attitude and international mindset;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously;
- Ability to set priorities, be flexible and highly accurate;
- Ability to think out of the box in completing challenges that arise;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while adhering to strict deadlines and producing quality work is essential;
- Willingness to further develop (international) tax and (corporate) company law knowledge;
- Fluent English both spoken and in writing is essential.
- We offer you: a challenging job at an international company, with an informal company culture. There is the opportunity to expand your international knowledge through our network of worldwide Citco offices.
A highly competitive salary package will be awarded the successful candidate.