Our Client is an well known Internationnal Company based in Luxembourg. The VAT Officer is responsible for first level support on all VAT matters related to client companies. The main duties are as follows:
- VAT Officer Tasks:
- Prepare and/or review periodical and annual VAT returns;
- Prepare and/or review EC Sales Lists;
- Assist with VAT registration, VAT de-registration and VAT questions;
- Maintain VAT records and follow up on all VAT filing deadlines related to VAT for client companies;
- Communicate new VAT developments to the businesses;
- Evaluate and make risk assessment on VAT issues;
- Help prepare/update internal VAT trainings.
- VAT Officer Profile:
- Degree in Accounting, any specialization in Tax is considered as an asset;
- Between 1-3 years of relevant experience in the Tax VAT field in a Luxembourg;
- Good analytical skills;
- Actively develop tax technical expertise;
- Team-player and have a can do and pro-active attitude;
- Good organization and prioritization skills;
- Fluent in English and French. German is considered as an asset.
- VAT Officer Offer:
- A competitive package of salary and benefits;
- Working for a well known Firm within an Internationnal environment;
- You will have the chance to work for a well-known institution where success is a one-way street!
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- Internal trainings and opportunities for career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, do not hesitate to send us your CV or contacting us on the +352 621 969 337.