As VAT Officer, you will be mainly responsible for all indirect tax compliance aspects of client companies active in various business sectors: real estate, holding and financing, funds and securitization, management services, re-invoicing services, IP services etc.
The VAT Officer is responsible for first level support on all VAT matters related to client companies. The main duties are as follows:
- Prepare and/or review periodical and annual VAT returns
- Prepare and/or review EC Sales Lists
- Assist with VAT registration, VAT de-registration and VAT questions
- Maintain VAT records and follow up on all VAT filing deadlines related to VAT for client companies
- Communicate new VAT developments to the businesses
- Evaluate and make risk assessment on VAT issues
- Help prepare/update internal VAT trainings
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a degree in Accounting, any specialization in Tax is considered as an asset;
- Have between 1-3 years of relevant experience in the Tax VAT field in a Luxembourg Fiduciary, tax services provider or financial institution.
- Have good analytical skills;
- Actively develop tax technical expertise;
- Are team-player and have a can do and pro-active attitude;
- Have good organization and prioritization skills;
- Are fluent in English and French. German is considered as an asset;
Call to action
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the 'apply now' button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.