Invest in a career with WEALINS S.A
WEALINS S.A. is a Luxembourg-based life insurance company with over 25 years of experience in implementing Wealth Insurance solutions. WEALINS works with advisory and financial professionals; WEALINS' offering is designed for a wealthy international client base. We offer solutions for residents of Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
To expand our Nordic team, we are recruiting a Wealth Planner Nordic Market/Country Manager Sweden.Job description:
As a Wealth Planner, you will be in charge of:
- Ensuring a regulatory, legal and tax support to sales and partners on Sweden, Finland and Norway.
- Providing internal and external training on regulatory, legal and tax issues.
- Ensuring the compliance of the files
- Establishing procedures in the areas of competence
- Participating in the development of new products.
- Developing solutions for clients / prospect clients for needs of wealth transfer and planning in the Nordic market.
- Analyzing changes in legislation concerning Nordic markets and propose solutions for an efficient use of insurance products.
- Representing WEALINS in public events (seminars, presentations and professional events).
In terms of business development, your role consists of:
- Participating in the definition of the commercial strategy of the company.
- Achieving new business and portfolio stability objectives.
- Achieving profitability objectives on new business.
- Looking for new distribution channels.
- Respecting the constraints imposed by the company on prospecting, commercial practices and against money laundering.
- Looking for new solutions to improve the quality of service offered to customers.
- Training, animating and providing ad hoc technical support for new partners.
- Controlling the quality of the business provided by the new partners.
- Managing commercial delegations and technical derogations.
- Participating in the preparation of commercial and marketing documents in collaboration with the marketing, technical and legal departments.
- Achieving a target number of case resolutions and analysis of changed legislation in the concerned markets.
- Organizing, developing, animating and managing networks of business partners (banks, asset managers, family offices, brokers and others).
- Training our partners in our products and services.
- Assisting our partners in the signing process of life insurance contracts
- Defining, in collaboration with the line manager, the remuneration of the partners (commissions, incentives, various allocations of development aid, commercial credits, competitions and rewards).Profile description:
Must Have Requirements
-You have a BAC+4 minimum in law or tax-law (knowledge in business, economics and / or finance are considered as a plus)
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar function as a Wealth Planner in life insurance or in private banking is a must
- You have good banking knowledge of investment and a network of institutional partners in Sweden and / or Finland and / or Norway.
- You have good communication skills, you are a good team player
- You speak fluently English and Swedish, any additional language is a plus
- You have good command of MS Office toolsWe offer:
By joining our Group, you will benefit of the following advantages:
- A multicultural and learning environment,
- A flexitime,
- A Company restaurant,
- A fitnessroom with coaches,
- Concierge service.